Ever have a guy/girl come on too strong? It has only been a few weeks and you’re feeling the pressure? Need to know the signs? Sometimes little mental red flags aren’t enough. You need a list that confirms you are not crazy and he/she is.
Take a look at the Top Ten ways to know your new guy or girl is too clingy.
- Sends you a text right after you give him/her your number saying something ridiculous about how you’re right next to each other.
- Calls you the day after you met to invite you to an intimate family party.
- Wants you to meet the parents after the second date.
- Brags how his parents know everything about you already but you have only hung out together 3-4 times in a 3 weeks span.
- Uses the word “we” when you are obviously implying “I”.
- Locks you in by offering lavishes gifts and vacations before you even get to know each other.
- Gets crazy mad if you go out with your friends and don’t invite him to come with you.
- Tells your friends how obsessed he/she is with you after only 2 weeks of dating.
- Will not leave your side if you are out in public.
- If your new guy or girl, goes psycho bananas about the time you didn’t spend together after only a few weeks; change your number.