Here are the Top Ten reasons I do not like my friends’ choice in men.
- The “text you once then disappear” act.
- The “what are you doing later, want to hang out” than won’t hear from him.
- The “go out and get drunk, beg to sleepover and get annoyed when he isn’t” act.
- The “hey, I haven’t seen you, where you been? Even though the last time they spoke, he stood her up” bit.
- The “you knew she would be at this bar and didn’t say hi because you’re a jerk…” move.
- The “meet her at a bar and talk to several other girls but act like you’re the only one” thing.
- The “text her all day, everyday for 4 days and then disappear for 6 but ask her where she has been” stunt.
- The “get close to her friends so it appears you’re getting in good with her but you really just want her friend too” thing.
- The “you won’t follow her on any social media but will follow her friends but they are hooking up” act.
- The whole “you begged her to give you a chance but dropped the effort when she did” bit.